Comfortable and convenient are the words that best describe this lounging mechanism. Ideally, for the camp or beach. Its as easy to set up as it is to take down. Like a cloud of air, just drift out to sleep, and let it take you away.
- Light weight
- Carrying bag for convenience
- Fits up to 2 adults
- Made of high quality 210D nylon, durable and waterproof.
- Extra thickened tear resistant material on the openings
Set up instruction:
- Open mouth of one side while holding open at your side move forward in a straight line letting air bed fill (do not wave around ).
- Once first side is filled close mouth quickly and open second mouth and do the same thing to fill second side and close mouth quickly.
- Repeat above if needed then hold openings closed and start rolling the end over 3-5 times until mostly tight .
- Grab clips and bend panels to side until clips come together.
- Set it on the ground , slide onto it to relax!
Tips for use in low wind areas
- With a little practice, you can master how to fill the air bed in low wind areas.
- Air bed is inflated simply by opening and closing the pouch while moving in a straight direction.
- This process will be repeated until there is sufficient air in the bag to form the seat (about 70% full)
- The top is then folded, rolled and buckled close to seal .
- The filling motion takes a few tries to get the hang of as you need to keep the bag as straight as bend the air tube and make it difficult for air to enter and fill the bag.
- You will need sufficient space to move and inflate air bed but to fill it easy indoors, use a fan or hair dryer on no heat setting to blow air directly into the bag rather than physically moving to get air into it.